Re: [exim] Problem with match expansion

Góra strony
Autor: Stian Jordet
Dla: Stephen Gran
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Problem with match expansion
fre, 18,.11.2005 kl. 03.36 +0000, skrev Stephen Gran:
> I admin at least two domains where the outgoing mail server is not the
> MX record. There are dozens more I am familiar with that have similar
> arrangements. This will not be as reliable as you are looking for.
> And, it appears my .sig generator is being wierdly prescient again :)

I'm not trying to do what you think I am :) I do not want to check mail
coming from a mx for one of my local domains for spam again.

If the domain is a localdomain, it's coming from one of the mx-es for
that domain and it has a X-Spam-Check header, I do _not_ want to reject
it on another of my servers thus creating a bounce.

For instance, if my primary mx is down, the secondary mx gets all the
mail and checks it for spam. When my primary mx comes up, hours later
perhaps, the rbl-lists may have changed, so the mail is now recognized
as spam. I will mark it as spam, but will not reject it, since then I'm
creating a bounce.

With me? Or am I doing something stupid? Anyway, I got it working now :)

Best regards,
Stian