[exim] problem with MS Exchange sending to exim

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Chad Leigh
To: Exim Users List
CC: Chad Leigh
題目: [exim] problem with MS Exchange sending to exim
I have an exim 4.51 mail server receiving mail for various domains.

We turned on a new domain to be served by our server yesterday.
freestylefund.com . They were previously with purehost or someone.
I added freestylefund.com to our "domainlist local_domains" config
and also added it to my ldap database which is used for delivery.
Most mail to this domain from outside is being delivered just fine.
The DNS changeover was yesterday afternoon. A few people are not
able to send mail to this domain. I get no clue of anything at all
related to these senders in our reject log (by name, by IP, by
anything). They all seem to coincidentally (or not) be running MS
Exchange... The errors they are getting are

------

             The e-mail account does not exist at the organization
this message was sent to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the
recipient directly to find out the correct address.

             < mars.kattenlaw.com #5.1.1 SMTP; 550 mail08: Host
12.106.98.11: No relaying permitted to freestylefund.com>

       adrianmackay@??? on 11/17/2005 1:35 PM
             The e-mail account does not exist at the organization
this message was sent to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the
recipient directly to find out the correct address.

             < mars.kattenlaw.com #5.1.1 SMTP; 550 mail08: Host
12.106.98.11: No relaying permitted to freestylefund.com>

----

and

----