Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to deal with spam faked to app…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Fred Viles
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to deal with spam faked to appear as coming from my domain
On 17 Nov 2005 at 20:57, exim user wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to de":

| Getting a copy of the DSN is somehow a lazy attitude of mine. Instead of
| inspecting the headers of bouncing messages, I could have the reason for a
| bounce at first sight: Unknown user foo@???.

What I do for such things is set up separate mailboxes for each
quarrantine reason. E.g. in your case, set up a separate mailbox
specifically for "unknown user catchall", rather than routing them to
postmaster where they get mixed in with other stuff.

- Fred