Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to deal with spam faked to app…

Página Inicial
Autor: exim user
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to deal with spam faked to appear as coming from my domain
I will change the config now according to Marc's hint.

Getting a copy of the DSN is somehow a lazy attitude of mine. Instead of
inspecting the headers of bouncing messages, I could have the reason for a
bounce at first sight: Unknown user foo@???.
Between any other stuff, that arrives at the postmaster, I could easily
overlook, what happened (wrong). So long with this.

Thanks again all of you for your patience.
Sebastian