RE: [exim] Who likes DSPAM?

Autor: Timothy Spear
A: exim-users
CC: Timothy Spear
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Who likes DSPAM?
Exactly. Using the results of DSPAM within SA or SA to train DSPAM causes
problems. However, I am using a multi-layer defense; since no one tool is
perfect. I want to deny a significant percentage of Spam at SMTP session
time via an ACL; however, at this stage of the game, I do not want any false
positives. I use SA as part of the SMTP ACL validation with specific rules
disabled or added (such as Bayes is disabled in SA for our system). I also
require a higher score; again to prevent a false positive. After I accept
the email, I do not want to just drop it if it is spam. I use DSPAM for this
final filtering; giving the users complete control.

Tim