[exim] Virtual Domains

Autor: Blake Baxter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Virtual Domains
Hi Wondering if anyone can help.

I have set up Virtual domains as per the instructions here:
which seems fairly standard where you create the text files for different domains within the virtual directory, however I am struggling:

What I want to do is have two domains on the same box.
Say i have a user called joe and I have created this user account on my Sarge Box.

I now want to set up exim so there is domain blah.com and blah2.com. I did this following the instructions given. I now want user joe to receive mail for both domains however separately. For this example say both these domains reside on a box at home. I then want to receive mail for joe@???, not joe@??? where I have configured a mail client at work. At first the second domain (blah2.com) got rejected cos relaying wasn't allowed so I went into dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config and allowed relaying. However my problem now is that if I send mail to joe@??? or joe@???, I get the mail for both. I only want the mail for the address I send it to. So If I set up a client on a Windows box for joe@??? using the pop3 blah2.com, I only want to receive mail for joe@???, not also joe@???

Can anyone help?

Cheers