Re: [exim] SpamAssassin Problems

Autor: exim-users
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SpamAssassin Problems
Eduardo Otubo schrieb:

> exim-users@??? escreveu:
>
>> Yann Golanski schrieb:
>>
>>> Quoth Eduardo Otubo on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 10:34:04 -0200

>>> add_header option in spamd. man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf should tell
>>> you all you need.
>>

>> This only works if you're invoking SA via a router/transport. If you're
>> invoking SA via exim's ACLs, you should take a look at the default
>> configure file that gets shipped with exim. It's all there:
>>
>>>   # Add headers to a message if it is judged to be spam. Before
>>> enabling this,
>>>   # you must install SpamAssassin. You may also need to set the
>>> spamd_address
>>>   # option above.
>>>   #
>>>   # warn    spam      = nobody
>>>   #         message   = X-Spam_score: $spam_score\n\
>>>   #                     X-Spam_score_int: $spam_score_int\n\
>>>   #                     X-Spam_bar: $spam_bar\n\
>>>   #                     X-Spam_report: $spam_report

>> HTH,
>> Patrick Eisenacher
>>

> OK, i think i got it, so how do I call SA from a router/transport?!
> Could you paste the piece of code that calls SA on router/transport
> session here?!
> I'm really sorry, i'm kind a newbie on mail server administration.

You don't want to do that, because a) this runs SA potentially once per
recipient instead of once per message and b) looses you the possibility
to react on the result of SA. Just use the snippet from the default
configuration I cited above. That's all you need.

And please keep the discussion on the list.

Patrick Eisenacher