Re: [exim] LDAP / Virtual Domains

Autor: James Davis
A: Hans-Juergen Beie
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] LDAP / Virtual Domains
Hans-Juergen Beie wrote:

I'm working through this step by step, so hold with me as I write this
long e-mail :-)

>>cyrus_delivery:
>>    driver = lmtp
>>    socket = /var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp
>>    batch_max = 20
>>    user = mail

> That transport is exactly the same what i'm using. Probably copied from
> the same source ;)

Okay I've added this. It correctly works with my existing virtual hosts
structure. That is, the virtual hosts information is held files in a
single directory.

/etc/exim4/virtual/jolt.co.uk
/etc/exim4/virtual/foo.com

> # these are "our very own" domains
> domainlist real_local_domains = CONFDIR/local_domains
>
> # virtual domains hostet by our MX
> domainlist virtual_domains = CONFDIR/virtual_domains
>
> # all together now...
> domainlist local_domains = +no_domain : +real_local_domains : +virtual_domains

I created myself a

/etc/exim4/virtual_domains.cfg file containing my virtual domains but it
broke after I adapted my domainlist line to take this into account. I'm
not worried at this stage since I'm quite happy to use the existing
structure to specify the domains.

> #
> # The remaining routers handle addresses in the local (including 'virtual') domain(s).
> #
>
> real_local:

I don't want local real local accounts so I'm ignoring this.

> userforward:

ditto.

> copy_to_mbox:

ditto.

>   #
>   # aliases defined with gosa:
>   # lookup gosaMailAlternateAddress of gosaMailAccount
>   #
>   gosa_aliases:
>     debug_print = "R: gosa_aliases for $local_part@$domain"
>     driver = redirect
>     domains = +local_domains
>     allow_fail
>     allow_defer
>     data = ${lookup ldap \
>         {ldap:///dc=our,dc=net?mail?sub?\
>             (&(|(mail=$local_part@$domain)(gosaMailAlternateAddress=$local_part@$domain))\
>               (objectClass=gosaMailAccount)\
>             )\
>         }\
>     }

I'm going to replace my existing virtual domain alias with this router.
I believe this is the core functionality I want immediately.

> gosa_forward:

Going to leave this part for now. Whilst I want it, getting the above
working first is most important to me.

> system_aliases:

Don't really want this functionality

> our_aliases: