[exim] SpamAssassin with personal Score

Autor: Luca Bertoncello
A: Exim-Users ML
Assumpte: [exim] SpamAssassin with personal Score
Hi, All!

We use Exim 4.51 with SpamAssassin (3.1.0) on our systems to check for SPAM
the E-Mails.

Right now, we check the Score from SpamAssassin to know if an E-Mail is SPAM
(when score_int >= 50, then it's SPAM).
We work now to allow our customers to define their scores for SpamAssassin's
rules and, of course, required_score too.

Now the problem...
A user says "for me are SPAM all E-Mails with score >= 4", OK! SpamAssassin
(with spamc) says that they are SPAM.
But, when Exim sends the E-Mail to SpamAssassin, says that the E-Mail is
**NOT** SPAM, because the score < 5 is.

The question: which other variable can I check to know what SpamAssassin says?
In the documentation I didn't find anything...
And I don't really want to read from DB what the user wants and then compare
with score_int...

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!
--
Luca Bertoncello