Re: [exim] suggestion - exim-new-users

Página Inicial
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Exim Users List
Assunto: Re: [exim] suggestion - exim-new-users
Just my 2 pennies...

A list for newbie users ends up like the FreeBSD question list: lots of
questions and no answers. I for one, have no time to read all the
mails on the Exim list as it is and would not even bother with the
newbie list. Not that I participate much or know much about Exim now a
days -- took me an hour to write a transport/router for .forward which
would work... how pathetic is that???...

Anyways, there are an awesome documentation online, a great wiki and
FAQ and two books. How much more hand holding does one need?... Yes,
it takes time to learn how to use Exim or Apache or whatever_software.

The best advice we can give to a newbie is to go read the documentation
and wiki. Then set up a "toy" machine and play. That should last at
least a week. Then you can mess around with your "life" machine.

</rant>
</no offense meant>

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318