Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to deal with spam faked to app…

Góra strony
Autor: Fred Viles
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to deal with spam faked to appear as coming from my domain
On 15 Nov 2005 at 21:59, Exim User wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to de":

| my special problem went down around other -550 discussions.
| What should I add to my rcpt_acl to get rid of
| > Message IPXDKM-000KV5-KU has been frozen (delivery error message).
| > The sender is <>.

Did you see my reply? The RCPT ACL stanza you posted should do it,
*if* it is reached (no accept stanza higher up that applies) *and*
you don't have a router that accepts all local parts for your local
domain, whether they are valid or not.

The router you posted isn't the problem, since it only accepts
postmaster@localdomain.

- Fred