Re: [exim] suggestion - exim-new-users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave Lugo
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] suggestion - exim-new-users
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> I don't like "exim-experts", but I don't know what else to suggest. Ideally
> it should be roughly welcoming (the group shouldn't stagnate), but it should
> discourage questions which are trivially answerable from the specification.

Maybe the welcoming message to exim-users could contain a polite
admonishment for new exim users suggesting that they search the faq,
wiki, docs, etc 9along to a pointer to a searchable mailing
list archive)... before posting questions.

> Hope this adds something to the discussion

Likewise. I'd prefer to not split the list, but certainly can
sympathise why some folks might want to.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC