Re: [exim] LDAP / Virtual Domains

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: James Davis
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Παλιά Θέματα: Re: [exim] LDAP
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] LDAP / Virtual Domains
Hans-Juergen Beie wrote:

> You will need some data structures, first. And that's what GOsa is good
> for, among many other things.

Thanks. I already had some structures but I took a look at GOsa and
liked the look of it. I've now got GOsa configured with Cyrus IMAP and
it all works nicely. I now need to figure out how to get exim to send
mail to the correct users. ;-)

I have users, for example

dn: cn=James Davis,ou=people,ou=Operations,ou=Jolt,dc=jolt,dc=co,dc=uk

with the attributes

uid: james
mail: james@???
gosaMailAlternateAddress: postmaster@???
gosaMailAlternateAddress: james@???

What I'd like to do is on receipt of a message, exim search through the
mail and gosaMailAlternateAddress attributes within dc=jolt,dc=co,dc=uk
for a matching entry for the recepient for that message. Exim then
delivers it to the account specified with the uid through the following
transport

cyrus_delivery:
    driver = lmtp
    socket = /var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp
    batch_max = 20
    user = mail

Any ideas how I need to tweak my configuration to achieve this? I've
looked around for examples but nothing seems to be written quite at my
level :-) Currently I'm serving virtual domains using

domainlist local_domains = @:localhost:dsearch;/etc/exim4/virtual

and

vdom_aliases:
        driver = redirect