RE: [exim] smarhost + empty file

Autor: jori.hamalainen
A: jandre
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] smarhost + empty file
As I said, I took the information from my memory, correct option for Exim 4.x seems to be "require_files".

See URL for more documentation
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec.html

require_files
Use: routers
Type: string list, expanded (precondition)
Default: unset

This option provides a general mechanism for predicating the running of a router on the existence or non-existence of certain files or directories. Before running a router, as one of its precondition tests, Exim works its way through the require_files list, expanding each item separately.