Re: [exim] Multiple spamd servers.

Góra strony
Autor: Marc Perkel
Dla: Ian FREISLICH
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Multiple spamd servers.

Ian FREISLICH wrote:

>Hi
>
>I wonder if others share my frustration. I want to continue to
>scan subtitted mail and make decisions based on the score. The
>only trouble is that most of the users that use us to smart host
>are on space that is RBLed into the darkest of RBL space and the
>RBL scores are sufficient to make the scores over 7 in most cases.

I don't know if this applies to you but I ignore spam assassin's one
level spam flaffing and do something like this:

# -- Flag High Scoring Spam

if "$h_X-Spam-Flag:" contains "YES"
then
   if "$h_X-Spam-Level:" contains "******************************"
   then
      headers add "X-Spam: [SPAM] - VERYHIGH"
   else
      if "$h_X-Spam-Level:" contains "***************"
      then
         headers add "X-Spam: [SPAM] - HIGH"
      else
         headers add "X-Spam: [SPAM] - LOW"
      endif
      logfile /var/spool/spam/suspicious-from.txt
      logwrite "# Sent a Spam - $h_X-Spam-Level:"
      logwrite "$sender_address"
   endif
endif

>I'd like to be able to have multiple profiles. Two at the moment.
>One for mail be delivered to us and another for mail being submitted
>to us for smart hosting. I doubt what I will propose later will
>scale beyond 5 or 6 profiles.

Just a thought. Let the ACL add a header that distinguishes the source.
Then create a spam assassin rule that scores negative points for the
source that you are trying to lower the score for.