Re: [exim] Multiple spamd servers.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ian FREISLICH
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Multiple spamd servers.
Tony Finch wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Ian FREISLICH wrote:
> >
> > I wonder if others share my frustration. I want to continue to
> > scan subtitted mail and make decisions based on the score. The
> > only trouble is that most of the users that use us to smart host
> > are on space that is RBLed into the darkest of RBL space and the
> > RBL scores are sufficient to make the scores over 7 in most cases.
>
> Perhaps it would be better to solve this problem in SpamAssassin rather
> than in Exim. Something like extending its trusted_networks idea to
> include any authenticated message submission.

I'm not sure how I would get that data from exim into the remote spamd.

Also, my C foo is orders of magnitude stronger than my Perl foo.
So if I'm to do the work, I stand a much better chance in C.

Is there any objection to just making the spamd_servers option
expanded rather than a static string? That won't break any of the
existing semantics and will extend the functionality sufficiently.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich