[exim] using "smarthost configuration"

Autor: mailer.tovis
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] using "smarthost configuration"
I have no real domain, I've should use "msarthost" - my ISP (mail.chello.hu:login:password), to send emails. Also I've should overwrite my local adress, without real domain, to provide a real email address, for this purposes I used one of my free accounts mailer.tovis@???.
Test of settings give me an error, from my ISP's server:

  mailer.tovis@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<tovis@???@freemail.hu>
SIZE=1756:
    host mail.chello.hu [213.46.255.2]: 550 Sender address is invalid

what mean that the exim append to my local username a full e-mail address!
How I can set right e-mail address for "smarthost" to give it a real e-mail address?