[exim] Problems with amavis and spamassassin on exim 4.30

Autor: Jens Strohschnitter
A: EXIM Official Maillist
Assumpte: [exim] Problems with amavis and spamassassin on exim 4.30
Hi there,

I found a "big" problem in my config, using exim 4.30 with amavis
and spamassassin 2.64.
Infected mails will be delivered to local users, when they come
from external servers. When I try to send a test on the local
server to a local user, the virus will be detected and the mail
will not be delivered.
So what could be the missmatch of my configuration. I tried to
test the mailing with exim -bt eximtest on local machine:

eximtest@???
router = spamcheck_director, transport = spamcheck

On a system with amavis but without spamassassin the output of
exim -bt looks like:

testuser@???
router = amavis_director, transport = amavis

My exim.conf can be found on:

http://home.arcor.de/kmc5ass/exim.conf

Hope someone can help me to find out whats the problem of my
config ...

--
Regards,

     Jens Strohschnitter