Re: [exim] multiple external clamd servers

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dimitrios Koutsos
Para: Stephen Gran
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] multiple external clamd servers
Are 100% sure?
I do get messages like :
stream: Worm.Mabutu.A-unp FOUND
in the remote clamd.log and I only got messages like
malware acl condition: clamd: unable to send file body to socket
(X.X.X.X:1779)
in the exim_mainlog just for the messages that exceeded the
message_size_limit
which were flagged with
WARNING: ScanStream: Size limit reached ( max: 10485760)
in the clmad.log

So, exim connects to the remote clamd, clamd accepts the connection,
viruses are found and clamd complaints when the size of the email is
larger than the StreamMaxLength
So at first glance these are all indications that it is actually
working...

Has anyone tried with exim-4.52-5 and ClamAV 0.87?

Is it possible that it has been implemented on these versions?

Dimitri Koutsos

Stephen Gran <steve@???>
Sent by: exim-users-bounces@???
02/11/2005 14:42

exim-users@???
cc

Subject

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 01:04:24PM +0100, exim-users@??? said:
> Dimitrios Koutsos schrieb:
> >
> >Is any using a similar set up and managed to get load balancing between

> >the external clamd's?
>
> Are external virus scanners supported at all? If I remember correctly,
> only the path to the spoolfile gets passed to clamd, not the maildata
> itself...

You remember correctly - it does not work.

| http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | the same way. |