Antwort: Re: [exim] routing non-local users to another serve…

Góra strony
Autor: srunschke
Dla: James Davis
CC: exim-users
Temat: Antwort: Re: [exim] routing non-local users to another server
exim-users-bounces@??? schrieb am 02.11.2005 12:53:23:

> It appears to be failing in the virtual domain router, I get the
> following errors if I test using an address in the virtual domain but
> not on the new server yet.
>
> vdom_aliases router declined for operations@???
> "more" is false: skipping remaining routers
> no more routers

Shouldn't that tell you something?
I'd guess you have set no_more in the router - which makes
the router fail in your scenario.

Without the actual config of the router(s) it's hard to
help you.

regards
        sash

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration
IT-Services

ABIT AG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 1
40668 Meerbusch

Tel.:+49 (0) 2150.9153.226
Mobil:+49 (0) 173.5419665
mailto:SRunschke@abit.de

http://www.abit.net
http://www.abit-epos.net
Sicherheitshinweis zur E-Mail Kommunikation /
Security note regarding email communication:
http://www.abit.net/sicherheitshinweis.html