RE: [exim] Two level auto-reply

Autor: Jakob Hirsch
A: Clive McDowell
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Two level auto-reply
Clive McDowell wrote:

> sorry for the confusion - the context is that we need autoreply for local
> users ^c208 not to be subject to once-only rules. All
> others should have an autoreply generated once every 5 days for the same
> sending address. To that end I have tried defining two
> routers and two transports as below. It appears that the 5 day once-only
> transport is always in effect with that configuration.

You could set "local_part = ! ^c208" in your second router.

Or even easier: The once_repeat option is expanded, so you could probably
do it in one router and transport with:

once_repeat = ${if match {$local_part}{\N^c208\N} {0s}{5d}}

(don't know if $local_part is set in this transport, but I think it's
called for every single user, so it should be.)

Hope I didn't miss the point here, I didn't follow the thread...