Re: [exim] Where the postmaster is checking??

Top Pagina
Auteur: Boris Kovalenko
Aan: Andris Peize, exim-users
CC:
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Where the postmaster is checking??
Andris Peize wrote:
Hello!

    May be am I misundestanding something, but documentation on random says
different things:

The idea here is to try to determine whether the remote host accepts all
local parts without checking. If it does, there is no point in doing
callouts for specific local parts. If the “random” check succeeds, the
result is saved in a cache record, and used to force the current and
subsequent callout checks to succeed without a connection being made,
until the cache record expires.

And my configuration works as expected here. yahoo.com for example
accepts all local parts, and I have no problems with yahoo.com. Again,
my question was "why there was a postmaster callout when it is not
configured"

--
With respect,
    Boris