RE: [exim] Two level auto-reply

Autor: Clive McDowell
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Two level auto-reply
> To find out what is going on, run a routing test using the -d
> debugging
> flag:
>
> exim -d -bt c208xxxx@???
>
> If you need to try an actual delivery:
>
> exim -d -odi c208xxxx
> some message
> .

Philip,

thanks - I think I see the problem. If I have the unseen option set the message is picked up by the following vacation router
which directs to a transport that enforces the once-only rule. I've tried reversing the two router definitions but either way
seems to end up with the once-only transport ruling the roost. I have a couple of routers handling local delivery after the the
2 vacation rules. Can I use the pass_router option instead of unseen to skip the following once_only router?

Thanks,

Clive McDowell

Information Services
The Queen's University of Belfast