Re: [exim] Spam block idea:

Góra strony
Autor: Sherwood Botsford
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Spam block idea:
On Thursday 27 October 2005 16:45, Mark Smith wrote:
> > Now:
> >     Is there a way that I can get exim to drop ALL
> > recipients of a message if ANY of the fake addresses are present.

> Just use DROP instead of DENY in your rcpt ACL.
>
> - Mark

Drop or deny, it will only reject the single bad recipient, and
happily deliver to the rest.

Anything done in the transport section is too late: Everything is separated into individual
addresses.

So it has to be done in the routers.

***

One other factor I forgot to mention:
We pick up our mail via fetchmail. (The joys of satellite feed...)
So I can't deny or drop anything. (Oh, I can, but they stay queued at the ISP.)

--
Sherwood Botsford
St. John's School of Alberta