[exim] How do you setup relaying to only accept cleartext au…

Autor: Cordt.Huneke
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] How do you setup relaying to only accept cleartext authenticated usernames and passwords.
Hi,

I want to initially setup SMTP mail relaying for cleartext authenticated
user names and passwords. After this is working, I'd then like to move over
to SSL. I've been reading the The EXIM SMTP Mail Server book, but the
sections referring to properly setting this up (and yes, there are tons of
options) in a single domain with local users (192.168.X.X) and off-site
users using the same format.

Thanks.

Cordt