Re: [exim] Spam block idea:

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Fred Viles
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Spam block idea:
On 27 Oct 2005 at 17:11, Marc Perkel wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Spam block idea:":

| Sherwood Botsford wrote:

| >Now:
| >    Is there a way that I can get exim to drop ALL  recipients of a message
| >if ANY of the fake addresses are present.
| >
| Actually - I'm doing exactly that

No, you're not.

| deny    message = REJECTED - The account you are emailing is a Dead Account
|     recipients = /etc/exim/deadaccounts

This stanza, which is in your RCPT ACL, rejects the particular
recipient, not the entire message. Unless you have a stanza in a
later ACL that rejects the message if there are any failed
recipients, it will still be delivered to any valid recipients that
may also have been included.

- Fred