Re: [exim] Spam block idea:

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Marc Sherman
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Spam block idea:
Bill Hacker wrote:

> Agree that as the general case - with a caveat [1].
>
> - but what I am curious about here is if that (or some other setting)
> has the effect of forcing the above deliveries one-per-connect.
>
> Which could/would change the (other) behavior under discussion. i.e
> insure they were flagged individually, not 'en bloc'.
>
> -I think.... ;-)

Nope, multiple RCPTs per MAIL is part of base SMTP (rfc (2)822), not the
PIPELINING extension (rfc 2920). PIPELINING allows things like sending
the MAIL FROM and multiple RCPT TO commands all in one TCP packet
without waiting for a response between each command, while base SMTP
requires that the server reply to the MAIL FROM and each RCPT TO before
the client sends the next command.

- Marc