Re: [exim] Spam block idea:

Página Inicial
Autor: Marc Perkel
Para: Mike Wiebeld
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Spam block idea:

Mike Wiebeld wrote:

>>Actually - I'm doing exactly that
>>
>>deny    message = REJECTED - The account you are emailing is a Dead
>>Account
>>    recipients = /etc/exim/deadaccounts

>The only problem would be if someone sent legitimate email to a few accounts, but included one of your dead accounts in the message.
>
>Is there a way to check if there are 3 or more dead accounts in the message, or a combination of dead accounts that would not be emailed together (such as people who left 5 years ago included with people who started 3 years ago). That second part probably requires a bit more record keeping than I'm willing to do on my system right now.

In my case the only email in the lists are one's that are so old that only spammers use them or email addresses that were mined off my web pages I planted to trap spammers. The idea is to be carefull about what you put in the list.

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com