Re: [exim] Spam block idea:

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bill Hacker
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Spam block idea:
Mark Smith wrote:

> [...]

Agree that as the general case - with a caveat [1].

- but what I am curious about here is if that (or some other setting)
has the effect of forcing the above deliveries one-per-connect.

Which could/would change the (other) behavior under discussion. i.e
insure they were flagged individually, not 'en bloc'.

-I think.... ;-)

Bill Hacker

[1] Pipelining not advertised: Aside from the 'free-range rude' we
intend to ignore, our logs show that *sometimes* a legitimate hotmail
delivery ignores us and tries to pipeline. Our guess is that one or
more, but not all, of hotmail's many servers is configured differently
from the others - which do not otherwise do this.