RE: [exim] Changing Logfilename for exim 4.30

Autor: Mark Smith
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Changing Logfilename for exim 4.30

The destination for Exim's logs is configured by setting LOG_FILE_PATH in
Local/Makefile or by setting log_file_path in the run time configuration.
This latter string is expanded, so it can contain, for example, references
to the host name:

log_file_path = /var/log/$primary_hostname/exim_%slog

http://exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_48.html#IX2800

- Mark