Re: [exim] Spam block idea:

Autor: Mike Wiebeld
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Spam block idea:
>>> Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote on 10/27/05 05:11PM:
>

> Actually - I'm doing exactly that
>
> deny    message = REJECTED - The account you are emailing is a Dead
> Account
>     recipients = /etc/exim/deadaccounts

The only problem would be if someone sent legitimate email to a few accounts, but included one of your dead accounts in the message.

Is there a way to check if there are 3 or more dead accounts in the message, or a combination of dead accounts that would not be emailed together (such as people who left 5 years ago included with people who started 3 years ago). That second part probably requires a bit more record keeping than I'm willing to do on my system right now.

*
This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, non-public, confidential, trademarked, copyrighted or exempt from disclosure and is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipients(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail, including attachments, and do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.