[exim] Configuring...routers?

Autor: Norman Walsh
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Configuring...routers?
One last question...

Now that I have SSL working and I can connect to the corporate mail
servers even when VPN is down, I find I sometimes send mail to
internal lists when VPN is down. That doesn't work because I don't use
mail.myemployer.com as my relay by default when VPN is down. And I
don't want to send *all* mail through the corporate server.

I assume that exim4 can be configured to send all mail to
<anyaddress>@myemployer.com using mail.myemployer.com and yet send
all other mail through mail.myisp.com.

Yet more clues, please? :-)

                                        Be seeing you,