[exim] exim eats ram, virtual, cpu...

Autor: Andi Stancu
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] exim eats ram, virtual, cpu...
Hi,

I am a newby in Linux but i have to solve this problem somehow.

We use exim on a fedore core 3 box for a few months and it worked fine till 2 weeks ago. It started by eating all RAM, leaving no virtual memory and forcing kswapd0 to swap till eats all the CPU. This drives server down.

Also, i have another newby question. I bakcupes all the files in a mail user folder, removed, and re-added the user and put back the files. Now my imboxhas the right number of messenges, but all read, from Unknown send, on unkown date with no subject.

Thank you