Re: [exim] callout & defer_ok

Autor: Phil Chambers
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] callout & defer_ok

> No- but what you can do is to run the above as a subroutine:
>
> acl_verify_sender:
>    warn          acl =           sverify_callout
>    accept        condition =     ${if eq {$acl_c8}{accept}}
>    deny          condition =     ${if eq {$acl_c8}{deny}}
>    accept        acl =           sverify_deferred

Just a small quibble, now that I am using the avobe technique. Whenever the
callout results in a defer exim logs:

2005-10-25 17:36:33 H=xx.yy.com (zz.yy.com) [x.x.x.x] Warning: ACL "warn"
statement skipped: condition test deferred: Could not complete sender verify
callout

Given that I am specifically looking to handle this very situation and am
doing my own logwrite in the calling ACL, it is a shame to have this log entry
too. Is there a way of suppressing it? I can't see a suitable log_selector.

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter