[exim] Re: kmem_malloc(4096): kmem_map too small: 536870912 …

Autor: Pete French
A: freebsd-stable, sharun
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Re: kmem_malloc(4096): kmem_map too small: 536870912 total allocated
> I found the sources of the leak: if exim accessess ANY configuration/text
> files over NFS, there will be leak. And, how often exim will be called, then
> quicker your system dies.

Surely this has to be a problenm wth NFS in the kernel, not with exim
though? Did you log a FreeBSD PR on this ? I've been following your tracking
of it with interest, and I don't want it to get lost in the noise!

-pcf.