Re: [exim] Default recipient mail refused after update to Ex…

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Meredith
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Default recipient mail refused after update to Exim 4.50
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:25:00 -0400, Ephraim Vishniac wrote:
> Under Exim 3.35, I was the default recipient for all mail to my domain
> due to this line at the end of /etc/aliases:
>
>    *:    ephraim

As it happens, I fixed pretty much the same thing at home recently. Check
your "system_aliases" router for the data bit mentioning your /etc/aliases
file. To do what you want, it needs to use the "wildlsearch" lookup :-

data = ${lookup{$local_part}wildlsearch{/etc/mail/aliases}}

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer
University of Portsmouth: Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security