[exim] loop on exim4 receiving e-mails

Góra strony
Autor: enediel gonzalez
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] loop on exim4 receiving e-mails
Hello

I have debian sarge stable with exim4, I need this host to be the smarthost
of one exchange server.

executing dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config I declared the configuration, and
sending email form inside it works properly, but receiving emails from
outside to the domains on the exchanges creates a loop

this is the line that I found on the logs (I changed the real domain name,
an the real ip)

2005-10-21 13:29:33 1ET0hw-0002HW-VH => dgonzalez@???
R=dnslookup_relay_to_domains T=remote_smtp H=mail.domainA.com [real ip]

this line occurs several times until the messages comes bringing too many
headers, looks like for the error exim is trying to send the received
message to itself

our network configuration is a router with a real ip, and one exchange
server that is at the same time the dns

on /etc/hosts I declared the exchange with the internal ip

127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost       debian
192.168.0.115   mail.domainA.com
::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts

debian:/etc# vi host.conf
order hosts,bind
multi on

/etc/resolv.conf
search
nameserver 192.168.0.115
nameserver 192.168.0.101

Apprecite for the help finding my mistake on my configuration

Regards
Enediel
Linux user 398956