[exim] Trouble with system filters

Autor: Andre D. Correa
A: exim-users
CC: andre.correa
Assumpte: [exim] Trouble with system filters

Hi list, writting some system filters I ran in trouble with the
follwoing situations:

1) when using variables like $header_subject:, $header_from: or
$header_to:. They expand to nothing. The only one that expandeds fine is
the line_count. Any suggestions why this is not working? My filter line
looks like this: headers add "Users: $header_to:"

2) I need to force my system filter to run before any local_scan stuff.
Right now local_scan runs frist. Is there any way to force this?

Any information is more then welcome.

Tks in advance.

Andre D. Correa, CISSP         |  Visite meus projetos pessoais:
andre.correa (at) pobox.com    |  Visit my personal projects:
http://andre.hiperlinks.com.br |  - http://www.malware.com.br/
Sao Paulo / SP / Brazil        |  - http://www.linuximq.net/