Re: [exim] exim 4.54 - cygwin - no member named 'QuadPart'

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: exim-users
A: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim 4.54 - cygwin - no member named 'QuadPart'
Herb Martin schrieb:

> I would also like to compile in the Perl support but
> have not yet made a serious attempt to work that out;
> if you (or anyone) gets Perl support added to Exim
> on CygWin PLEASE let me know (and know what you do.)

Way back with exim v4.20-something it was like this:

$ cd /usr/src/exim-4.20
$ cat > Local/Makefile << EOT
EXIM_PERL=perl.o
PERL_CCOPTS= -DPERL_USE_SAFE_PUTENV -fno-strict-aliasing -I../minires
-I/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/cygwin-multi-64int/CORE
EOT
$ make

Of course, you'll have to adopt the perl path accordingly. And that's
all. Worked at it's time. Don't know about today. But I'm sure, it will
set you on your way. Modifying Local/Makefile is well documented in the
spec, and you can check /usr/src/exim-4.20/OS/Makefile-CYGWIN to get
some ideas for a bunch of options.

HTH,
Patrick