Re: [exim] Multiple dynamically-created alias files?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Multiple dynamically-created alias files?
On 19/10/05, Bob Johnson <exim-users@???> wrote:
> I want to be able to have multiple alias files in one directory. I.E. I
> want any file in that directory to be treated as an alias file,
> automatically, without further configuration needed when a new alias file
> is added. I'd also like the names of the alias files to be reasonably
> arbitrary, e.g. things like "former-user", "off-site-users", "system",
> etc., so a systematic naming scheme isn't desirable.
>
> Essentially, I want to do something like this in my alias router:
>
> data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/exim/aliases.d/*}}
>
> but of course a wildcard like that doesn't work, and I can't figure out a
> way to do the equivalent for all the files in a specified directory.
>
> Any suggestions? Exim 4.52, by the way.

I'd be considering setting up a cron job to cat all the individual
files into a single file instead. Obviously there's going to be a
built-in latency, but with judicious use of timestamps you could
minimise reading the files unless one has changed or is new and run
the thing frequently.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer