[exim] list router

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brent Clark
To: exim
Betreff: [exim] list router
Hi all

I am in need to creating a mini list, I basically would like it to be the same using the alias file, but in a different file.

From googling etc, I came up with this.

lists:
         condition = ${lookup {$local_part} \
                    lsearch {/etc/exim/lists} \
                    {no}{yes}}
         require_files = /etc/exim/lists
         file = /etc/exim/lists
         search_type = lsearch*
         expand
         qualify_preserve_domain
         skip_syntax_errors
         syntax_errors_to = postmaster@$qualify_domain
         syntax_errors_text = "Syntax error in configuration file /etc/exim/lists found. Skipped one line."

If possible, would some please over look this, and if possible maybe enhance / share a tip with regard to this.

Your assitants would gratefully be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Brent Clark