[exim] Fwd: Diagnosing autoreply Driver Problem

Autor: John R. Shearer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Fwd: Diagnosing autoreply Driver Problem
I haven't received any replies to this post yet.

To simplify the problem I have stripped down my transport and hard-wired
several values. Since I can see that the router is behaving properly I'm
just going to include my test transport...

  puremail_autoreply_transport:
    driver = autoreply
    text = "This is the autoreply body"
    to = $sender_address
    from = noreply@???
    subject = "Autoreply subject"

Can anyone see anything wrong with this setup? If not, then how can I
troubleshoot the problem?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks. - John R. S.

--
John R. Shearer
PUREmail, Inc.