Re: [exim-dev] Preliminary testing of a new Exim test suite

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Daniel Tiefnig
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Preliminary testing of a new Exim test suite
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:

> > I haven't done anything about that, because I do suspect it is a version
> > issue.
>
> Hmm, so what? Require people to use GnuTLS 1.2.3? :o)

Assuming this *is* just a version issue, the choice is either to
document that you may get differences for different versions, or to
upgrade the munging functions to squash the error messages. I'm a little
bit loath to do that.

Thanks for the other comments, which I'll take on board in the next
round of updates.

> Duh. This is with OpenSSL 0.9.8.

Hmm. I seem to be running 0.9.7e which is the latest that Gentoo has (I
updated my system this morning). Sigh. Looks like I'll have to start
cutting out error messages from comparisons. Actually, I shouldn't
complain or sigh, because I myself make changes to messages from Exim.