Re: [exim] clear ssl state after server was down

Autor: Oliver Egginger
A: r.wongwisarnsee, exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: Re: [exim] clear ssl state after server was down
I get similar results in conjunction with Symantec and Norton anti-virus
tools. Tell your users to disable the email auto-protection of this
tools if they use TLS or SSL. Make sure that SSL is supported on port
465. Also some older build versions of outlook are irreparable broken.
In some cases some broken client sending a "helo" instead a "ehlo". Use
a network sniffer.

- oliver