[exim] smarthost with ssl/tls over 465 and smtp-auth

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: kazamatzuri
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] smarthost with ssl/tls over 465 and smtp-auth
Hi!

I'm trying to setup a local exim server which delivers my mail through my
universitys mailserver, unfortunatly the universitys mail server requires
to be connected to with ssl on port 465 , uses tls and smtp-auth ...
so far I made following changes to the tls enabled build of exim .. well
to the config:
Code:
----------------------------
[...]
tls_on_connect_ports = 465
begin routers

smarthost:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* mailmaster.uni-wuerzburg.de"
remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
hosts_try_auth = mailmaster.uni-wuerzurg.de
hosts_require_tls = mailmaster.uni-wuerzburg.de
..
fixed_plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN