[exim] Re: Callout from Exim hub to local Exim server

Autor: Rory Campbell-Lange
A: Jason L Tibbitts III
CC: Exim Users
Assumpte: [exim] Re: Callout from Exim hub to local Exim server
Many thanks for your help, Jason. I think I've hit a snag since the
routing server thinks the mail is local, so it won't do a callout.

The routing server thinks it is example.com. Howerver I force mail to
example.com to another internal host:

router:

    accept_relay_for_example:
      driver = accept