Re: [exim] verify = reverse_host_lookup - variation?

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] verify = reverse_host_lookup - variation?
On 13 Oct 2005 at 10:47, Marc Perkel wrote about
    "Re: [exim] verify = reverse_host_lo":

| Fred Viles wrote:

| Fred - try this:
|
| http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=12.153.224.146

OK, so with a little more digging I can figure out that the answer to
the yes/no question I've been asking is "yes" - I guessed what you
meant correctly. Why is it so hard for you to just answer the
questions people ask in the first place?

In any case, "RTFM dsndb" remains the right answer to your original
question.

| That is the IP that etrade is sending outgoing email on. And - check
| sender verify on smartalerts@??? and you get "No such user".
| etrade.com has morons for email admins.

Certainly seems that way.

- Fred