Re: [exim-dev] Preliminary testing of a new Exim test suite

Author: Daniel Tiefnig
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Preliminary testing of a new Exim test suite
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
>> There's an error mismatch in test 2027:
>
> Hmm. I wonder if that is something to do with different GnuTLS
> versions? I am using GnuTLS 1.2.3.

Duh, apparently I overlook your mail till now. :o/
I'm linking against 1.2.6 here.

> I should probably document what options are sensible to use; perhaps
> only -d actually makes sense.

Oh dear, I just guessed I had to specify "-t <num>" to run a specific
test, and as that worked out I thought I'm correct with that. Hadn't
read your README carefully enough...

> Why doesn't everybody run things the way I want them to? <grin>

Well, if something doesn't work as intended, and you don't want to fix
it, just put it in the README and pretend it IS intended. :o)

lg,
daniel