RE: [exim] configuring Spamassassin with Exim

Author: Herb Martin
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] configuring Spamassassin with Exim

Why? By the time that these are processed SpamAssassin
has already finished with the message. Note they are
NOT used unless SA has said (what I define as) "High Spam".

Whatever is going to happen with AWL has already happened.

I am considering letting all of my spam back into a trap
(that will NOT be reviewed) while claiming to REJECT it.

This is so that I will have plenty of grist for my Bayes
and Markovian filters -- we are currently rejecting 90+%
before SpamAssassin sees the message.

--
Herb Martin