Re: [exim] Load Based Grey Listing

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Load Based Grey Listing
On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 07:12:42AM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
>> I think actually the pertinent question is "what are you doing to let your
>> loadavg get to 25?!"
> Filtering over a million messages a day on a $2000 computer.

Bloody hell, I make that an average of 11.6 mails/s, and I'm going to guess
at 5kB/mail on average = 57.9kBps = 463kbps constantly.

At what point does your monthly bandwidth bill cost more than your computer?
:-)

What is the time spent on? diskwait? system? user?

Cheers

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/